What are the process classifications for non-woven shopping bags? Non-woven shopping bags can be divided into different according to the production process:
1. Spunlace: A high-pressure fine water stream is sprayed onto one or more layers of fiber webs to entangle the fibers together, so that the fiber web can be reinforced and has a certain strength.
2. Heat-bonded non-woven bag: refers to the addition of fibrous or powdered hot-melt bonding reinforcement material to the fiber web, and the fiber web is further fused and cooled to form a cloth.
3, pulp airlaid non-woven bag: can also be called dust-free paper, dry papermaking non-woven fabric. It uses the air-laid technology to open the wood pulp fiber board into a single fiber state, and then uses a gas flow method to agglomerate the fibers on the mesh curtain, and the fiber web is further reinforced into a cloth.
What are the process classifications of non-woven shopping bags?
4. Wet-laid non-woven bag: the fiber raw material placed in the water medium is opened into a single fiber, and at the same time, different fiber raw materials are mixed to form a fiber suspension slurry, and the suspended pulp is transported to a web forming mechanism, and the fiber is in a wet state. Reinforce the cloth into a cloth.
5. Spunbond non-woven bag: After the polymer has been extruded and stretched to form continuous filaments, the filaments are laid into a net, and the web is then bonded, thermally bonded, chemically bonded or mechanically. The reinforcement method makes the web into a non-woven fabric.
6. Meltblown non-woven bag: The process: polymer feeding---melt extrusion---fiber formation---fiber cooling---forming into the net---reinforcing into cloth.
7. Acupuncture: It is a kind of dry non-woven fabric. The needle-punched non-woven fabric is a puncture effect of a needle, and the fluffy fiber web is reinforced into a cloth.
8. Stitching: It is a kind of dry non-woven fabric. The stitching method is to use a warp knitting coil structure for a web, a yarn layer, a non-woven material (such as a plastic sheet, a plastic thin metal foil, etc.) or a combination thereof. The body is reinforced to form a nonwoven fabric.